Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Favorite Soup

Have you ever heard of Cafe Zupas?  Probably not if you don't live here in Utah or parts of Arizona, but it is AMAZING! 

They serve salads, soups, and sandwiches/paninis.  Everytime I got there I order a combo of a soup and sandwich that comes with bread and a chocolate dipped strawberry--yum!  I love their soda bar too which has tons of flavorings to make your own drink.

Anyway, ever since the first time I went there I have been addicted to their Wisconsin Cauliflower soup.  It is truly amazing.  I recently found a copycat recipe on Pinterest that I have been dying to try!


Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup

2 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 medium onion, chopped
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups milk**
1 1/2 cups water**
1 can (13 3/4 to 14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
1 head (2 1/2 pounds) cauliflower, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded

check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment