Monday, January 16, 2012

Dream Bouncy Blush

So, I finally gave in and bought most of the makeup I've been eyeing!  If you remember last week's post I talked about Maybelline's new Dream Bouncy Blush.



First of all, I LOVE creamy blush.  I started using it just recently, but I am converted!  I bought the lightest pink color since I'm fair skinned. Anyway--I really liked it!  It was nice because I could layer it on to make the perfect color.  I couldn't understand how a blush could be bouncy, but it's a pretty good description!  It kind of reminded me of a pillow for some reason.

I will definitely by it again especially since I got all my Maybelline products for buy one get one 50% off.  I think it was about $7.99 regularly priced at Walgreens. So 2 would be only $12 which isn't too bad! 



No comments:

Post a Comment